|Location: London||Salary: Market related|
|Sector: Hospitality, Senior Appointments, Head Office & Support||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: David Boal||Published: about 1 month ago|
Social & Digital Marketing Manager
An opportunity to shape a fantastic vibtrant casual restaurant brand growing in the UK with a well-established global and high-profile brand
If you are a highly motivated, creative Social Media and Digital Marketing Manager, with a passion for connecting with all current and future guests of a fast-paced vibrant casual dining brand with a focus on hospitality and some fabulous collaborations.
You will play a key role in developing and implementing this brand’s social media strategy, which will be crucial to increasing brand awareness and engagement within the UK market. Reporting to the Brand Marketing Manager, you will also work closely with the wider marketing team over In the United States!
London based with some travel
- Working in partnership with the Head of Marketing to define the UK’s social media strategy
- Outlining the target market, channel usage, core messaging, TOV and KPI’s, in line with business objectives and growth plans.
- Create and manage the content to plan specific, timely marketing campaigns in line with our integrated marketing strategy
- Managing digital advertising /SEO agencies
What you will be getting on with day to day…
- Generating, publishing and sharing relevant and engaging content across multiple social media sites
- Getting Involved with Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram and Twitter, insuring amplification of key messages and increased brand awareness amongst target audience.
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
- Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website.
- Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website
- Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all social/digital marketing
- Monitoring, listening and responding to users in a “Social” way to cultivating community and drive brand advocacy
- React to news or trends to capitalised on social conversation, transferring messages into relevant and interesting content in a positive, authentic fashion.
- Design, create and manage promotions and social ad campaigns, measuring effectiveness through testing
What you will need to succeed…
- Be a team player but with the confidence to take the lead.
- Marketing degree is welcomed but not required with relevant work experience.
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in a similar Social Media/ Digital Marketing role
- Solid knowledge and experience of the key tenets of traditional marketing.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Snapchat) and specific channel usage.
- Exceptional writing and grammar skills, and a keen eye for detail.
- Outstanding copy writing skill, and ability to adapt copy for social media posting, blogging and content formats.
- Experience of sourcing and managing content development and publishing.
- You should come with a high degree of ability to demonstrate with examples, your creativity through documented examples of content generation
Sounds Great…What now?
Hit Apply to find out more and impress us with your experience to date and your ability to take on and grow this brand!
Package negotiable dependent on what you can bring to the table and with huge scope to grow your career with a high profile and expanding brand and operator.