|Location: Ruislip||Salary: £20k - 25k per year + Incl Bonus|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: David Boal|
Premium & Traditional Quick Service Brand
We are seeking a hands on team leader / deputy manager for an opportunity will see you joining a company that constantly invest in you and care about retaining and rewarding hard working, passionate and committed people.
** This position would suit someone from a Kitchen Management or Restaurant Supervisor, Deputy or Assistant Manager, Chef or Quick Service background with a love for cooking fresh food**
This is a fantastic long term career move for an established fast paced - high service food operations professional which could be in branded restaurants, QSR, fresh food traditional restaurant, branded pubs or other fresh food environments.
You will be a forward thinking, fast paced, inspirational leader with a huge passion for always delivering a high quality fresh meal and ensuring happy customers and staff
You will provide hands on leadership at every level and you will be responsible for the smooth management of your store by maintaining company procedures and standards.
Your role will see you...
- Leading by example and motivating your team
- Preparing & cooking fresh produce to order
- Handling deliveries
- Being hands on and involved in all food prep and cooking of fantastic fresh sustainable product
- Take charge of cooking a quality consistent branded menu
- Ensuring food is on hand and available at all times
- Ensure a high standard level of customer service
- Develop and motivate your team
- Drive sales
- Maximise all business opportunities
Salary package is from upto £20,000 basic plus with great bonus you can earn £25,000 on average + benefits
Restaurant Manager, Delivery, Chef Manager, Kitchen Manager, Takeaway Manager, General Manager, Restaurant General Manager, RGM, General Manager, Fast Food, Takeaway, Catering Manager, Coffee Shop Manager, Deli Manager, Catering Manager, Pizza Delivery, QSR, Traditional Food