|Location: Coventry||Salary: £70000 - £84000 per annum|
|Sector: IT||Type: Permanent - Full Time|
|Contact: Ruben Hankinson||Published: 3 months ago|
- Activities are successfully delivered and managed within budget
- Creates, implements, drives and develops competent and compliant service
- Drives and delivers brilliant customer service in line with expectations, operating always with a sense of purpose
- Utilising accurate data to drive initiatives to improve performance
- Designs, drives and ensures delivery to key improvement initiatives. Championing knowledge share and continual improvement throughout
- Manage, develop, and engage team to deliver objectives compliantly
- Drive and implement required H&S at all times reducing risk to colleagues, customers and stakeholders.
What background and skill set are they looking for?
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent combination of education and experience). Information Security Qualifications such as CISSP desirable. Security Incident Qualifications such as CERT, SAN’s GIAC
- Experience as an incident response analyst
- Strong background of security incident management and response, security architecture including a deep knowledge of IT network security (secure LAN, WAN, vLAN, MPLS, and secure network zoning and restricted network design) and database, operating system and application security
- Knowledge of netflow and other analytic methods for detecting malicious network activity
- Advanced knowledge and experience with Windows and Unix operating systems and common applications
- Working knowledge of and experience in investigating malicious code, common vulnerabilities associated with operating systems, databases, networks, web facing applications, appreciation of wider information security related principles
- Prior Critical National Infrastructure (CNI) and utility industry experience as well as knowledge of SCADA and PCN systems would be highly desirable
- Ability to work in a team environment and work independently, integrity and confidence to challenge the norm and influence senior stakeholders.
For the right person they are offering;
- £70,000- £84,000 salary
- 15% bonus option
- Strong pension scheme
- Private Health care
If you are interested in hearing more about this role please apply and let's chat!