|Location:||Salary: £9.50 per hour|
|Sector: HR, L&D and Head Office, Finance||Type: Temporary|
|Contact: Kieron Smithson||Published: 20 days ago|
Full time, 37.5 hours per week (Mon-Fri 9-5:30) + Holiday pay
2 Roles - £9.50/hr ~ 3 months duration with temp to perm opportunity
1 Role - £10-12/hr ~ 1 month duration (no holiday to be taken during this time)
MUST BE ABLE TO START AUGUST 1st
Are you someone that can excel in a fast-paced environment where the goal is to really support customers rather than make sales? Love being on the phone with customers but hate to cold call?
If you like to be part of a large friendly team and if you like to have a role with a variety of responsibilities then this could be the job for you!
Our client is an established financial services organisation is looking to recruit on a temporary basis to help support a growing division.
- Communicate directly with customers to capture information, understanding their requirements
- Liaise with business partners to resolve the customers situation, potentially working with external suppliers and companies
- Build rapport with customers to ensure needs are met
- Speak with both customers and suppliers in a friendly, clear and engaging way
- A background in delivering exceptional service standards
- Possess a positive attitude to working as part of a team - We have a great team spirit, and you will be part of our daily huddles and our regular training and knowledge transfer sessions.
What you'll get in return
Remote working - Computer & dual screens provided
Potential to become a permanent member of the team
Potential for overtime
12% Holiday pay