|Location: Manchester||Salary: £5.50 - £9.50 per hour|
|Sector: Retail & Sales||Type: Temporary|
|Contact: Man City Retail Jobs||Published: 3 months ago|
MCFC Team Store
Want to join the Man City squad?
Exciting opportunities for casual staff now available at the Man City Stadium Store.
Pep is building a great team and so are we, football retail doesn't get much better than this!
Purpose of the role:
To give the highest possible level of customer service and shopping experience for our fans.
To maintain high standards and housekeeping in the Man City Stadium Store and to represent both Stichd and Manchester City FC in the best way possible.
This job also requires working with the stock team when needed to ensure stock is processed and delivered to the store allowing the sales team to provide an efficient service to our customers.
· Highest standard of customer service
· Maintain excellent store standards
· Day to day tasks and housekeeping
· Till use and cash handling
· Shirt printing
· 2 years minimum retail experience
· Passion for football and sport is a must
· Outgoing and friendly attitude
· Flexibility on working hours is essential
· Other opportunities are available, we are also looking to recruit staff for our hospitality retail team and stock team.
· The role includes weekday and weekend shifts
· Salary is National minimum wage or National living wage
· Flexible Casual hours
· Role-based at the Manchester City Stadium Store. (M11 3FF)
*Gameday attendance is essential and non-negotiable*