|Location: Greater Manchester||Salary: £25k per year|
|Sector: Healthcare, Covid-19 Corona Virus Emergency Recruitment||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent - Full Time||Contact: Lydia Brock|
Community Engagement Officer
Full time Permanent Opportunity
£25,000 per annum
Priority Recruitment are currently looking for a Community Engagement Officer to join a care service within Manchester. This is a full-time permanent opportunity offering a salary of £25,000 per annum and range of bonus and incentives. This is a day's only role offering 9-5 hours.
Within this role you will need to will be out in our community, building solid and lasting relationships, supporting local community groups and organisations, whilst raising awareness of who we are, what we do and why we are different. We are looking for someone who has experience and understanding of developing and delivering a range of innovative approaches both face to face and virtually to increase awareness of our client. You will drive engagement and interaction across many social media platforms ensuring all digital content is current, engaging and relevant.
Daily duties of a Community Engagement Officer Include:
- Regularly being out of the office and in the community meeting and maintaining trusted relationships with a wide range of people in the community, such as the voluntary, faith, leisure, housing, retail, business, education and health and social care sectors
- Accurately track and record enquiries and use the information to manage and adjust strategy to optimise messaging and education in the community
- Research, identify and develop relationships in the local community maintaining a robust pipeline of opportunities by growing, influencing and leveraging your network
This is a great opportunity to work within one of the UKs leading healthcare providers. You will focus on growing and developing the service within the community and utilising all social media networks. We are looking for experience in a client facing environment, preferably within a healthcare sector.
- Excellent timekeeper who is organised and reliable
- Demonstrable experience in social media, networking and marketing to different audiences
- Background in networking and marketing in a consumer facing environment
- Access to your own vehicle and full driving licence
Benefits of become a Community Engagement Officer:
- Great work life balance
- Great opportunities for training, development, and career progression
- Working within a rewarding and positive environment
This is a great opportunity for a Community Engagement Officer or Marketing Officer who wants to continue to develop professionally. If you are looking for a new and exciting opportunity apply today!