|Location: London||Salary: Salary Package + Benefits DOE|
|Sector: Crypto & Blockchain||Type: Permanent - Full Time|
|Contact: Tom Back||Published: 5 days ago|
- Planning, implementing, and overseeing all marketing and advertising campaigns.
- Liaising with sales and public relations teams to align objectives.
- Growing and developing the in-house marketing team.
- Building a network of reliable external agencies and marketing professionals.
- Conducting market research and staying abreast of competitor positioning.
- Contributing to new business development initiatives.
- Budget management.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications, or related field.
- A Master's degree in marketing or a related field or an MBA may be highly desirable.
- More than 8 years' proven experience in a marketing manager or business development role.
- Excellent analytical and leadership skills.
- Creative and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Exceptional knowledge of marketing techniques and platforms.