|Location: London||Salary: Market related|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Olga Naoum|
We are now looking for an enthusiastic Chef De Partie or Demi-Chef De Partie to join a busy & friendly kitchen team!
This will be a full time contract, working 45 to 50 hours per week and we are looking for someone who can start with us as soon as possible!
If you have the passion for the kitchen and the drive to excel in this enviroment – then we would like to hear from you!
Key responsibilities include:
- Support a section during service
- Maintain high hygiene standards
- Follow the stock rotation
- Manage your own M.E.P
- Prepare and finish specified dishes to the highest standards, at the appropriate times in the required quantities, in a cost effective manner.
- Check food products received and to store according to company procedures
The right person will be able to:
- Be able to work in a pressured environment
- Work well in a team with good communication skill
- Be dedicated
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
If this sounds like you please apply! Priority Recruitment are an equal opportunities employer who specialise in hospitality recruitment and work exclusively with many of the UK's leading blue-chip restaurants. To apply, send your full up to date CV immediately to be considered for the role.