|Location: Newbury||Salary: £9.50 - 11.00 per hour|
|Sector: Hospitality||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Jake Payne||Published: 16 days ago|
Senior Chef de partie
Salary 9.50ph to 11ph
We are currently recruiting a Senior Chef de partie to join a well-established pub and restaurant brand. You should be someone who believes in high quality fresh food. We want a Senior chef who can manager and motivate a kitchen to push the restaurant to greater heights.
As a chef you get
- Great training and development scheme
- Progression opportunities
- Company benefits - this includes company loyalty card, pension scheme, company & employee engagement.
- Great working environment & team
- Opportunity to influence the business
- Option to create new dishes for the menu
Our new Senior Chef must have the following:
- Previous experience as a Chef de partie or Senoir CDP
- Stock management and paperwork literate
- Comply with all Health and Safety Regulations
- Great communication skills
- Ability to manage and lead a team
- Experienced in training new staff.
This role is ideal for a CDP or Senior CDP looking to join a company which is willing to listen on how to grow as a brand, is a fantastic opportunity to join a brand which want to create the perfect restaurant experience for staff and customer.