|Location: Mackworth||Salary: £8 - 9 per hour|
|Sector: Hospitality||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Jake Payne||Published: 4 days ago|
£8ph - £9ph
NO SPLIT SHIFTS
We’re looking for experienced Chef de Parties to join our team, enthusiastic Chef de Parties to help run our kitchen and who are dedicated to producing fantastic fresh food consistently.
We look to offer full time work no matter the time of year as we prefer to have more staff working than not enough this ensures that customer will always be served quickly.
What we offer our Chefs;
- Great training and development scheme
- Progression opportunities
- Great working environment
- Full time hours
Previous experience at a Chef de Partie level
- Experience with working with a fresh food menu
- High standards of cleanliness
- Comply with all Health and Safety Regulations
- Great communication
- Ability to be part of a team
- Passion for producing perfect dishes consistently
This role is perfect for someone looking to learn and develop as a chef in a fresh food environment.