|Location: Brentford||Salary: £25000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: Uncapped Commission|
|Sector: Retail & Sales||Type: Permanent - Full Time|
|Contact: Jade Church||Published: 30 days ago|
Sal - Up to £30K + Uncapped Commission
We are partnered with an exciting nationwide Self Storage organisation with a market-leading proposition, looking to strengthen their team. Our client is a well-established and rapidly expanding business looking to recruit an experinced Call Centre Team Leader.
The contact centre is open Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm and staffed on a rota basis from a full team of five people working eight hours per shift.
- Be a ‘chatterbox’ with a natural ability to build and maintain business relationships.
- Be resilient and adaptable- however much experience you have you will be open to learn.
- At least 2 years of proven work experience as Team Leader/ Supervisor within a Call Centre/Sales environment.
- A good understanding of working with KPIs and conversion rates.
- Excellent Leadership, Sales and People Management skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Well organized and self- driven individual with demonstrated ability to prioritize and effectively complete multiple tasks.
- Proven ability to manage a team and deliver results.
- Complaint handling experience and ability to deal with demanding customers and escalations
- Be proficient in MS Office skills.
- Lead and inspire a team of sales advisors to achieve individual/team KPIs and excellent level of customer satisfaction.
- Complete performance reports and submit to Senior Management.
- Work with the Management team to identify and deliver positive change and operational efficiencies.
- Carry out regular performance reviews and set individual and group objectives by reviewing both live and recorded calls.
- To develop staff through coaching, advice and motivational techniques to help the Call Centre team to maximise the potential for revenue development from both inbound and outbound calls.
- Prioritise and manage Customer complaints in a professional and efficient manner and escalate to the right level of authority where necessary.
- Chair and execute team meetings.
- Demonstrate solid commercial awareness.
- Assist the field sales team with securing larger contracts.
- Carry out ad-hoc duties as assigned by the Line Manager and Senior Management.
- An excellent career in a fast growing business
- Training & Mentoring program for great career progression
- Bi-Annual store bonus Scheme
- Company Sick Pay
- Access to exclusive perks via Perkbox membership
- Long Service recognition