|Location: Sevenoaks||Salary: £25k - 27k per year + Bonus +car + bens|
|Sector: Retail & Sales||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: David Boal|
Buyer & Retail Operations Support
A leading and contemporary global retail brand operator with multiple stores is seeking a to appoint a fabulous person into an exciting and varied key buying and senior position within their successful business.
You should come with a background of working within a retail buying function and ideally within a quality fashion, jewellery or style led retail environment. This, along with some operational store experience and an understanding of what retail excellence looks like would be ideal mix to have.
This will see you at the forefront of buying for this established design led retail business and in addition you will be working to support the Head of Operations to ensure not only an efficient buying process but also being very much involved in supporting day to day store management across the group.
A snapshot of life in this unique role…
- Working within a passionate team and a well-loved contemporary brand with fantastic stores
- Analysing sales and trends and collating this information into buying plans to ensure maximum sales
- Looking at new lines available from the brand and selecting on trend and fast and seasonal sellers to increase sales
- Working closely with the Store Managers on site to maximise availability of the right stock in the right places
- Ensuring weekly store replenishment stock lands in the stores and is available to sell
- Visiting the stores to analyse performance, KPI’s and ensuring standards of excellence.
- Being accountable for buying decisions and collating MI to report to the senior team
- Generally being a great ambassador for the brand when in store
Who we are looking for…
A dynamic and switched on person with an analytical approach to buying and love of retail! You will need to be flexible to travel in and around Kent and wider areas to ensure you are spending time in stores and on the pulse of this fast-paced business.
You should also have ideally an Excel Course Qualification or extensive experience working with Excel.
Although based out of head office, you will be expected to visit stores and work flexibly when required to keep ahead of what’s selling and to develop effective relationships with the teams and understand customer desires.
*Package includes a great salary, bonus incentive, quality company car, laptop, phone and healthcare option
Apply now to discuss your career move into this brand and business