|Location: Melksham, Wiltshire, England||Salary: £18000 - £30000 per annum|
|Sector: Retail & Sales||Type: Permanent - Full Time|
|Contact: Kieron Smithson||Published: 28 days ago|
Basic £18,000 first year OTE £30K (uncapped and based on average consultants earnings)
Priority Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Bathroom Designer for a leading luxury kitchen, bathrooms and furniture retailer with multiple sites. A family business for over 100 years our client offers a true 'one stop shop' approach including the design, supply and installation of their kitchens and bathrooms and overall a genuinely unique shopping experience.
Joining the team as an experienced Bathroom Designer the successful candidate:
• Will have experience in working towards targets in a commission/target based role
• Be extremely personable and able to develop immediate customer rapport
• Be confident and highly motivated
• Have driving license & own vehicle (initially) to attend home design & measure appointments
• Will have experience working with computer based design packages
• Be someone who is a high achiever with a proven track record of consistent sales performance
• It is essential to have existing bathroom design & sales experience
The successful person can look forward to being part of an on-going growth plan within an award winning company and full training on internal systems will be given. The company is a financially secure retailer that can provide you with a true long term opportunity within a supportive and enjoyable environment.
A full & comprehensive training program is provided by the company in house and full support is provided throughout the role.
• Uncapped bonus structure
• Opportunity to earn a company car
• Good holiday allowance, pension etc
• Childcare vouchers, Life insurance
• 5 days over 7 working pattern with good work life balance in working hours
• Fun, friendly and competitive working environment
• Learning and development throughout your career
• Opportunities for progression into Head Office / Senior Roles