|Location: Preston||Salary: £9 - £15 per hour|
|Sector: Healthcare||Type: Permanent - Full Time|
|Contact: Michelle Timperley||Published: 12 days ago|
Are you looking for Bank Work or some additional hours?Here at Priority Complex Care we are always looking to grow and open new doors for support workers and right now we have some fantastic new opportunities and would you love you to be part of it.
We are looking for workers who are flexible, reliable and willing to travel around the Preston area.
You must have a minimum of 6 months paid experience in care work (within the UK) to qualify to work with the companies we support.
If you have experience in the following fields then come and join us and be part of something that will make a difference and give you an amazing sense of accomplishment knowing that you are changing lives.
- Complex needs
- Profound learning disability
- ABI (acquired brain injury)
- Cerebral palsy
- Mental Health
- Challenging behaviour
- Social work
- Ad-hoc shifts that suit you
- Block bookings
- Temp to Perm placements
- Pay ranges dependent on clients and when you work from minumum wage up to £15 per hour.
- The shifts can range from 6 hours right the way up to 24 hours with a sleep.
- We can offer block bookings that run from 3 to 6 months.
- Flexible hours available.