|Location: Saffron Walden||Salary: £20k - 23k per year + Bonus|
|Sector: Retail & Sales, Hospitality||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: David Boal|
Assistant Store Manager
This is a fantastic opportunity to make your next career move into a fantastic Assistant Store Manager role within a successful expanding specialist retail business at the top of their game within the sector.
A long established leading retailer who trade from a number of fabulous stores stocking world renowned brands and a great and varied high end product range. They have a very loyal following and are adding to their customer base all the time by virtue of their friendly well designed stores.
As an Assistant Store Manager looking for a genuine career with an expanding retail business you will be a lover of ensuring delivery of the best possible customer service. With a passion for sales and helping people make the right choice and wanting to return time after time you will be looking for a long-term career opportunity. With a balanced commercial and operational focus, you will be able to motivate and develop your staff, you will have an understanding of what great visuals and outstanding customer care looks like in your store.
To succeed and be the best in your new role you will need…
- Knowledge and experience of leading from the front and supporting the Store Manager within a service driven retail environment
- A passion for creating a fabulous in-store experience
- Strong merchandising capability
- Creative marketing/promotional ideas
- Excellent customer service skills
- The ability to work to deadlines
- The ability to continuously learn and share information with others
- Technically adaptable
- Adaptable and flexible attitude to ensure not only the store but company objectives are achieved
- An excellent understanding and ability to live the company values and enthuse these throughout your team
- Strong communication skills and the ability to really lead a team by example
- A good grasp of your sales figures, KPI expectations and what you need to achiev
A great long term career move that will see you managing, creating, coaching and being a part of a fantastic team
The role comes with a salary from £20,000-£23,000 plus great bonus scheme in place
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK