|Location: Bristol||Salary: £26k per year|
|Sector: Retail & Sales||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Kieron Smithson|
Bristol (multiple stores)
£26,000 Per Annum
We are partnered with a multinational business with market leading products who are expanding their retail footprint in the UK.
Would you like to work in a no-pressure premium sales environment, focussing on educating the customer and creating repeat business
Our client had spent Billions of pounds on development of their products and are able to offer their customers a significant risk reduction vs traditional smoking. Offering both a vape option and an exciting new alternative to smoking with their premium products.
Please note, it is not a requirement for our store teams to smoke or vape; this is about sharing accurate & helpful information with a customer in a relaxed environment.
As an Assistant Store Manager responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
* Support the store manager in leading your team to deliver on KPI s and set targets
* Working to the highest level of visual standards ensuring a premium look and feel
* Maximising opportunities to drive sales, profitability and analysing figures to have impact
* Managing the sales floor daily to include one on ones with Sales Consultants, implementing company strategy and exceeding company expectations
* Ensure effective stock management and cashing up operations
* Managing people to include performance, training, coaching, development and attendance, sickness etc
* Being a true brand ambassador and inspiring your team to embrace the brands concept
* A background in delivering exceptional customer service standards in a sales or service driven environment
* Will be confident in your abilities and demonstrate the capability to influence people
* Ability to train the store team
* Motivated to achieve targets and goals, possess a 'can-do' attitude
* Experience in working towards sales targets or deadlines
* Understanding that weekends are a key trading time and essential to your working week
* Experience in a premium or consultative sales environment
* Full time permanent contract
* Additional incentives
* Holiday, pension etc
* 5 days over 7 working pattern (for FT)
* Fun, friendly and competitive working environment
* Learning and development throughout your career
Given the nature of this position, it is essential that you are willing to work weekends.