|Location: Yate||Salary: Market related|
|Sector: Retail & Sales||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent - Full Time||Contact: Tom Back|
Assistant Store Manager | Retail Sales
I have the pleasure of recruiting for an Assistant Store Manager for a nationally recognised brand with market leading products for a branch in the Bristol area.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Assistant Manager or Store Manager from a KPI led background to be part of an exceptional and driven business within the expanding team in this store based role.
Requirements & Expectations
- Experiencing in delvering numbers & KPI's in a sales driven enviornment.
- Coach and train your teams to give consistent, expert advice and up to date technical product knowledge.
- Lead by example and motivate others in your surroundings.
- Bring fresh ideas and experience to the table.
- Have a track record of delivering and exceeding targets in a fast paced role.
- You will be confident and highly motivated.
You Will Recieve
- Thorough training and support in company procedures & products
- Competitive basic salary plus excellent commission opportunities from day one in whichever store needs your support until you do achieve your own permanent store.
- Great benefits and incentives
- Development opportunities
Basic Salary - £18,000 - £22,000 (Dependant On Experience) Realistic OTE £26,000 - £30,000+