|Location: Lymington||Salary: £21k - 24k per year|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jake Payne|
Assistant Bar Manager.
Up to 24k
We’re seeking an experienced individual to join the team as an Assistant Manager and we need an enthusiastic manager not afraid of hard work.
The brand truly inspires the perfect work life balance.
Successful candidates will need to possess drive, enthusiasm and be able to demonstrate a real passion for great food and drink. They need to have high operational standards, an eye for detail and a passion for great customer service.
Anyone you join will be on a progression scheme from day one to progress to Deputy Manager
- Working with and supporting the General Manager in the running of the business, deputising in their absence
- Successful day to day management of the Restaurant/Bar
- Ensure all Health and Safety standards are met
- Continuously delivering great customer service
- A hands-on approach and leadership by example are essential
- Developing a high performing and motivated team