|Location: Ruislip||Salary: £19,000 - 19,836 per year|
|Sector: Hospitality||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Jake Payne||Published: 23 days ago|
Restaurant & Fish & Chips
Premium & Award Winning Traditional Food Brand
Do you want to work who genuinely care about you and your career development.
We are seeking a hands on Assistant Manager for one of the fastest growing traditional British hot food retailers in the UK. This opportunity will see you joining a company that constantly invest in you and care about retaining and rewarding hard working, passionate and committed people.
This company is growing by being truly PASSIONATE about customer service and you
They know and love the industry they operate in and look to provide their customers with the best quality products and outstanding customer experience. They are a brand that delivers a consistently high service and need a great Unit Manager to join them to actively maximise all business opportunities and grow a long-term career with the group
Your role will see you...
- Leading by example from the front and motivating your team
- Being hands on and involved in all food prep and cooking of fantastic fresh sustainable product
- Take charge of cooking your quality consistent menu
- Ensuring food is on hand and available always
- Ensure a 'wow' level of customer service
- Develop and motivate your team
- Have full control of food and labour costs
- Drive sales and maximise profits
- Maximise all business opportunities
- Manage and improve all controllable costs
What's in it for you?
- Your birthday off
- Family fun days
- Pension and life assurance
- Discounted gym membership
- Fantastic annual leave
- On-going career development
This is a fantastic long-term career move for an experienced restaurant or casual dining restaurant Assistant manager / assistant manager with fast paced - high service food operations experience which could be traditional restaurant or other fresh cooked food environments