|Location: Marylebone||Salary: £30000 per annum|
|Sector: Retail & Sales||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent - Full Time||Contact: Kieron Smithson|
Circa £30K Basic Salary
Would you like to work in Fast Paced Retail, High Volume, Rapid Turnaround with Designer Brands combining Events Management, Excellent Organisation and Slick Service all wrapped up into a truly hands on and 'lead by example' operation?
What will you be doing?
As one of a dedicated management team, you will take responsibility of a constantly changing retail showcase space selling stock that carries some exciting high-end brands. Due to this rather unique business, you will work with both very high volume and very high-quality merchandise in a customer facing retail space which changes weekly. You will report to an overall General Manager and work closely alongside your tills and floor team to ensure the smooth running of your assigned section and the wider store as required.
What we need you to bring;
- Energy! This is a non-stop role, due to the rapid stock cycles and high customer demand there is never a slow moment, we need you to keep things moving all the time.
- Resilience! This is hard work, things will go wrong, customers will have high standards and expectations, just as we expect you to have. Resilience to keep moving forwards is critical.
- Passion! This role is going to be very enjoyable and rewarding, but it is going to be tough too. You need to be able to bring a passion for great retail standards, high-end luxury retail and delivering a fantastic customer experience.
- Commitment! We need a totally committed and super energetic hands-on leader with a head for figures, all things cashier and organisation
- Detail! You need to have a fantastic eye for detail and exceptional VM standards.
- Sleeves rolled up! Make no mistake, this is a hands-on role, you will lead from the front.
- Experience. This role will likely suit an experienced store / floor / sales manager operating in either outlet or flagship fashion with high volumes
- Excellent organisational, communication and customer service ability
- Proven experience of successfully leading a floor and cash desk team
- Ability to work in a high-pressure and fast-paced environment
- Ownership. Someone to take a real outlook of ownership in everything they do
- A total 'can do' approach of getting things done to a high standard must be fully flexible to work some long days and weekends so bags of energy needed... Plus a 'whatever it takes' approach to achieve excellence as this is no traditional retail position...It's way better!!
- Training the team on appropriate VM or tills to ensure they understand all procedures and processes.
- You will also train the team to make sure they follow and apply specific processes requested by the individual brands.
- Leading and motivating the team by organising weekly team meetings in which you will share weekly processes to follow as well as communication daily sales targets.
- You will organise rotas and manage your staff breaks
- Liaising with account managers for all commercial activities (bundles, specific discount etc..) and sales results.
- Responsible for reporting all client feedback to the management team to ensure each sale achieves all relevant targets.
What is on offer for the successful candidate...
Aside from a role unlike any other in retail, there are some great (and maybe unsurprisingly at this point, unique benefits)
- Great progression opportunities
- A unique holiday setup, including Christmas off & a long summer break (fixed dates)
- Bonus program