|Location: Warwickshire||Salary: £20695 per annum|
|Type: Permanent - Full Time||Contact: Carl Corry|
We are working alongside a fantastic client who are looking for an Assistant Manager to help cover the care services around Warwickshire. Flexibility is a must as you can change services and managers to meet the business needs.
Working alongside an experienced Service Manager, you will be required to:
- be on the shift rota supporting clients, which will include earlies, lates and sleep-ins
- assist with the line management of the team of support workers including supervisions, on the job coaching, booking training and preparing the rota
- assist with preparing detailed person-centred support plans and risk assessments
- ensure that you deliver high quality care to the clients customers and meet their individual needs
- NVQ 3 in adult social care (or equivalent) or be working towards
- at least one year’s experience of working with people with a learning disability
- experience of care delivery
- a commitment to continuous improvement of the service
- An understanding of the service needs and rights of people with a learning disability.
- Able to demonstrate an understanding of the requirements of CQC and other legislation relevant to managing registered services or an understanding of the principles of supported living.
- An understanding of the application of equal opportunities and anti-discriminatory practice.
- Willing to work flexible shift patterns including evenings, weekends, bank holidays and sleeping in shifts.
- Willing to be called out at unsocial times.
- To be part of an on-call system
- To deputise for the Service Manager in his/her absence.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £20,695.00 per year