|Location: Richmond||Salary: £25k - 27.5k per year|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jake Payne|
25k to 27.5k
We’re seeking an experienced individual to join the team as an Assistant Manager and we need an enthusiastic manager not afraid of hard work. We are offering you the chance to work for one of the most exciting brands within the UK and all you must do, is be passionate about the bar industry and want to develop a career with a leading premium brand.
What we offer
- Up to 27.5k annual
- Additional London weighting allowance of 2.5k
- Great training and development scheme from day 1
- Progression opportunities -
- Company loyalty card, pension scheme, company & employee engagement.
Our ideal candidates will have:
- Experience in a similar branded hospitality management or supervisory role
- A passion to producing the perfect consistent service
- Be willing to learn, develop and improve own skills
- An excellent team player with exceptional communication skills
- Flexibility to consider relocation in the future for progression opportunities
Successful candidates will need to possess drive, enthusiasm and be able to demonstrate a real passion for great food and drink. They need to have high operational standards, an eye for detail and a passion for great customer service.