|Location: Richmond||Salary: £25k - 27.5k per year|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jake Payne|
25k plus weighting Allowance of 2.5k
This role is perfect for someone who loves the hospitality sector but is tired of 80+ hours weeks and no recognition for your hard work. Very rarely do staff work more than 50 hour a week this allows them to come to work with a smile knowing they don’t have to give up one to have the other.
We’re seeking an experienced individual to join the team as an Assistant Manager and we need an enthusiastic manager not afraid of hard work. We are offering you the chance to work for one of the most exciting brands within the UK and all you must do, is be passionate about the bar industry and want to develop a career with a leading premium brand.
What we offer
- Up to 25k annual
- Additional London weighting allowance of 2.5k
- Great training and development scheme - we offer on-site and off-site training including company and external courses
- Progression opportunities - we actively encourage our employees to progress, offering exciting opportunities across the company in some of the best towns and cities in the UK
- Company loyalty card, pension scheme, company & employee engagement.
- Great working environment
Our ideal candidates will have:
- Experience in a similar branded hospitality management or supervisory role
- A passion to producing the perfect consistent service
- Be willing to learn, develop and improve own skills
- Always attentive and proactive
- An excellent team player with exceptional communication skills
- Be fun-loving, have a great character and enjoy the culture that this industry offers
- Flexibility to consider relocation in the future for progression opportunities
Successful candidates will need to possess drive, enthusiasm and be able to demonstrate a real passion for great food and drink. They need to have high operational standards, an eye for detail and a passion for great customer service.