|Location: Reading||Salary: £33k - 38k per year + attractive bonus scheme|
|Sector: Hospitality||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Simon Nettleship||Published: 18 days ago|
Covering Restaurants in the South.
£50-55k doa, plus an attractive bonus and package.
Quick Service Restaurants.
Priority Recruitment are recruiting for a strong Area Manager leading initially 4 Restaurants covering a large Geographical area in the South.
Our client is an New Brand Concept and expanding operator with stores across the UK.
As an Area Manager you will have held previous Area Manager/Multi Unit Manager roles within Retail Catering, Branded Restaurants, QSR or Coffee sectors
This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to be part of an expanding business looking to grow, that offers great career potential.
My client is an expanding business that promotes the development of its teams and provides world class training.
They believe great people get great results! Get on board, and you'll become a member of a team that works to ensure our customers always receive the best experience.
- Good attitude to represent the brand
- Have experience managing multi-units or Multi-sites
- Ability to develop teams and lead by example
- The ability to work well under pressure
- Experience in a customer facing role
- Experience in a quick service brand
- P & L Responsibility
The successful candidate will receive:
- Thorough training and support
- Competitive basic salary plus excellent bonus structure
- Great benefits and incentives
- Development opportunities
If this sounds like you APPLY TODAY on the link below