|Location: Aylesbury||Salary: OTE £30-£40k|
|Sector: Retail & Sales||Type: Permanent - Full Time|
|Contact: Chris Thomson||Published: 28 days ago|
We are currently recruiting for a Luxury Sales Consultant in Aylesbury for a consultative led home furnishing business. This is a well-respected retailer with market leading products and exceptional quality standards. This retailer has a rapidly expanding national presence and this represents an excellent opportunity to join their professional and friendly team and be involved in representing the brand as an ambassador through its expansion with excellent opportunities to progress your career.
The ideal candidate for this role will be able to demonstrate a natural passion for sales and an ingrained desire to provide exceptional "above and beyond" customer service standards. We are also seeking somebody with extensive rapport skills, able to work within a team effectively and an established track record of delivering against sales & service targets.
- Building effective relationships which will contribute to the stores success through the deliverance of exceptional customer service.
- Qualifying and understanding the customer’s needs, to sell the right products which will benefit themselves.
- A fast paced, target driven environment working towards KPI’s.
- Ensuring up to date product knowledge to adhere to customer expectations and queries.
- A background in delivering exceptional customer service standards in a sales or service driven environment
- Possess a positive attitude to working as part of a team and on your own initiative
- A great sense of humour, able to communicate with a broad range of society
- Able to deal with the administration that comes with a successful sale
- Motivated to achieve targets and goals, possess a 'can-do' attitude, and have an open-mind to learn from the best in the business
- Understanding that weekends are a key trading time and essential to your working week
- OTE £30,000 - £40,000
- Holiday, pension etc
- Fun, friendly and competitive working environment
- Learning and development throughout your career