|Location: Hampshire||Salary: £40000 - £50000 per annum|
|Sector: Retail & Sales||Type: Permanent - Full Time|
|Contact: Ruben Hankinson||Published: 18 days ago|
Who are we?
Since their inception over 20 years ago, this exciting energy broker have been going from strength to strength by priding themselves on helping and doing the right thing by their clients. They currently have 11 offices across the UK and are looking to significantly grow this over the coming years.
What you’ll need?
In order to be considered for this role you must have a particular skill set and background.
- Energy Sector experience
- Managed a sales team of 4+
- Significant outbound telesales expertise
- A can-do, positive and outgoing personality
- A proven track record in results
- The ability to travel for regular management meetings
- Experience working for an Energy Broker
- Ran your own office
- Built and recruited a team
- Degree qualified
What’s in it for you?
As mentioned above, this business really look after their staff. On offer is the following;
- An excellent salary of £40,000- £50,000 is on offer for the perfect person as well as a generous bonus structure of 10% on new business and 5% on renewals. Realistic OTE;
- Year 1- £55,000- £65,000,
- Year 2- £70,000- £80,000
- Year 3- £85,000- £95,000
- 4 weeks holiday per year, increasing to 6 weeks with service plus 8 statutory holidays
- 2 paid days leave per year to work with a charity of your choice
- Cycle to work scheme
- Fully funded MBA
- Free company life insurance scheme
If you believe that you have everything it takes, please apply. All applications will be considered carefully and answered.