|Location: Preston||Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum|
|Type: Permanent - Full Time||Contact: Ruben Hankinson|
Salary- £30,000- £35,000
- Specialist: offering digital agency services to small to medium-sized manufacturing and service companies within the North West.
- Enthusiastic, innovative: doing things a little differently to deliver an excellent job for their clients.
- Trusted: there’s no clocking on, no micro-management. Everyone is trusted as a professional to achieve the outcomes they’ve agreed.
- Enjoyable: nice offices, friendly atmosphere and regular social events.
- Rewarding: a good benefits package, including 32 days’ holiday, flexible start/finish times, as well as personalised training and development plans.
- Experienced: 20 years in the industry means they know how to run a dev team, delivering projects to the highest standard and support that is best-in-class with minimal fuss.
- An experienced PHP developer to join the Lancashire-based team.
- You’ll be designing, developing and supporting websites and web applications, mostly built with Laravel.
- You’ll be doing interesting, challenging and satisfying work with a variety of clients and systems.
- You’ll have technical freedom when it comes to designing the right solution to a brief but also support from your team too.
- Become part of a team that has the experience, systems and process to calmly deliver projects on time, on budget and right first time
In order to succeed
- You’ll be a keen coder through and through, with a passion for beating a technical challenge.
- You’ll have experience in developing PHP / LAMP systems, 3 years at least.
- You’ll be confident working with Laravel, and comfortable with CodeIgniter too.
- If you’ve got experience with React, Linux administration, DevOps or Front-end dev, then these are nice to have.