|Location: Coventry||Salary: £20500 per annum|
|Sector: Retail & Sales||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent - Full Time||Contact: Kieron Smithson|
We are partnered with one of the largest and fastest growing brands and they are currently expanding their reach across the UK.
Our client is currently looking for a Field Sales Executive in Coventry (and Birmingham). As Field Sales Executive/Venue Sales Ambassador you will be responsible for driving brand awareness and converting footfall through on-site, face-to-face interaction with consumers.
- A background in delivering exceptional customer service standards in a sales or service driven environment.
- Possess a positive attitude to work as part of a team and on your own initiative.
- Confident communicator, able to share information in different ways with a broad range of customers, developing rapport and engaging with the customer.
- Motivated to achieve targets and goals, possess a 'can-do' attitude.
- Able to introduce, describe and sell a service confidently and comfortably.
- You will need to have / take a DBS check (reimbursed)
- You will be required to work 2 weekends per month
- Building effective relationships which will contribute to the brand success through the deliverance of exceptional customer service.
- Make a connection with every potential customer you come in contact with, using open-ended probing questions to acquire as much information as possible, understanding their needs and requirements to effectively close a sale.
- Qualifying and understanding the customer’s needs, in order to introduce the service which will benefit themselves.
- Ensuring up to date product knowledge to ensure able to answer customer queries in a professional and accurate manner.
- Utilise the tools and offerings provided to overcome objections and close the sale.
- Voted 3rd 'best' energy supplier by Which? Magazine in September 2019, our client is the biggest and fastest growing green energy supplier in the UK.
- £20,500 Basic Salary
- £36,000 - £41,000 Current average OTE
- Additional incentives
- Paid Holiday, pension etc
- 5 days over 7 working pattern
Please note this advert is being Auto-Reposted during the Covid-19 lock-down. This vacancy was live prior to lock-down and having spoken with our client we have no reason to believe it won't be after lock-down when retailers re-open. Please bear with us during these difficult times as our response times may not be as speedy as we would normally like. Thanks.