|Location: London||Salary: £450 - £500 per day|
|Type: Contract - Rolling||Contact: Ruben Hankinson|
You will need to lead the technical team with help from Program Manager/Project Manager to meet the overall program objectives. Lead the discussion Architects Board (Design Integrity Forum) to get the design approvals as per Architectural principals. Train the team as needed.
As a Salesforce Technical Consultant, it is assumed that you will have the following competencies.
- 5-10 years’ experience with SFDC
- SFDC sales cloud and service cloud
- Quote to cash process background with Salesforce CPQ
- Strong pricing framework knowledge, variant and discounts
- Driving Blueprinting phase on Salesforce CPQ
- Technical skills in configuration and customisation
- PD1 and PD2 certified
- Hands on Customization APEX, Visual Force, Triggers, Batch, Schedule Apex, VF Components, Test Class etc.
- Strong knowledge of QCP
- CPQ API Development, CPQ Plugins and Ability to design solution and map requirements using OOB capability of the product
- Salesforce CPQ Certification is a must
Other ideal experience will include.
- Strong knowledge of Reporting dashboard and data analytics
- Extensive experience with Salesforce Sales Enterprise Lightning & Service Cloud offerings
- Ability to drive solution on 80:20 rule on Salesforce /CPQ stack
- Strong experience in building blueprint, design documentation and guide team to prepare technical specifications
- Written and verbal communications skills
- Good knowledge using copado/change set/Ant tool for the continuous integration and automatic deployment
- Good knowledge on Prodly Moover
Hands on experience on Salesforce CPQ development and configuration, Strong knowledge on QCP, CPQ API Development, CPQ Plugins and Ability to design solution and map requirements using OOB capability of the product and if needed customize the solution to make solution fit for purpose.
This is a contract role. You will recieve a generous day rate of £450- £500 DOE.