|Location: London||Salary: £45000 - £50000 per annum|
|Type: Permanent - Full Time||Contact: Ruben Hankinson|
As a Network Design Engineer, it is assumed that you will have the following competencies.
- Strong experience with service provider technologies for supporting carrier networks.
- Deep understanding of distributed architecture of service provider, R&S platforms from leading suppliers
- Excellent in producing artefacts such as HLD and LLD, presentation and technical diagrams
- Work well with stakeholder to design optimal solutions
- Working knowledge of GIT
- Ability to automate using DevOps tools
- ISIS, MPLS, RSVP, TE, QOS, LACP, BGP, BFD, ETHOAM, HSRP, VPLS, Pseudo-wires, VRRP, SNMP, Netflow, IPv4/v6, 6PE, 6VPE, netflow etc
- GIT, Confluence, MS Office
This is a permanent role. As well as a generous salary of £45,000- £50,000 DOE, you will receive a good benefits package and (like with all great companies) the opportunity for growth is there for the right person.