|Location: Erith||Salary: £21000 - £23000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus + Paid Overtime|
|Type: Permanent - Full Time||Contact: Chris Thomson|
£21,000 - £23,000 Basic
£28,000 - £31,000 OTE
Our client is currently recruiting for an Assistant Manager for their award winning store in Bexleyheath (possible multiple locations). They are without a doubt the hottest QSR brand in the UK and are set to continue their rapid expansion through 2020/2021!
With an emphasis on quality, atmosphere and fun above all else, they are looking for a bright and ambitious Manager who is looking to take their career to the next level and be part of an exciting national rollout.
As Assistant Manager, you will be responsible for assisting the Store Manager in the day to day running of the operation for this premium pizza concept. You will share responsibility over recruitment, training and development, running shifts and stock control.
You will be an integral part of the team and tasked with delivering a fantastic meal experience that will ensure your guests return time and time again!
As Assistant Manager you will assist the Store Manager to:
- Lead and develop the team
- Always maintain excellent standards of service and quality
- Be responsible for stock ordering and stock control
- Recruit, train and develop the team
- Support the Store and Area Manager as and when required
The Ideal Candidate must be:
- Able to deliver fantastic service at a fast pace to a demanding and discerning client base evidenced by their experience working for a blue chip pizza brand previously
- Passionate about people and able to develop your team along with you
- Full of ideas and initiative and eager to employ a collaborative approach alongside the Area Manager
- Confident in running busy shifts
You will have:
At least 2 years of experience at Shift or Senior Shift Manager level
A genuine passion for food and delivering a great experience to your guests
Proficient with P&L systems, rota and stock management
Basic salary of £21,000- £23,000 plus annual bonus AND paid overtime (OTE £28,000 - £31,000)
Permanent full-time (40 hour) contract.