|Location: London||Salary: £38000 - £42000 per annum, Benefits: DOE|
|Sector: Senior Appointments, Head Office & Support||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent - Full Time||Contact: David Boal|
This is a truely exciting Account Manager position within a unique business that will give you exposure to working in partnership with some fabulous world class fashion brands.
Who are we looking for?
A highly organised, confident and sharp operator with a background ideally within high-end / fashion in a client facing, organisational and anaylitical role where yoy have full mangement of accounts and been responible for all aspects of ensuring organisation. This would be from initial contact, taking detailed briefs, making sugestions, managing stock, logistics all the way through to directing your clients brand to look as fabulous as possible within a sales environment
Day to day you will be focusing on a unique mix of...
- Client relationship management with a focus on retention and growth.
- Analysis of the client product, stock and logistics
- Analysis of the price positioning and product segmentation.
- Defining and planning merchandising of varying volumes and implementing the look and feel as agreed with the designer brand
- Sales forecasting alongside the senior management team
- Briefing and training the full team on the standards and how evrything should look
- Making recommendations along with your client brands on how they wil be managed and portrayed
- Marketinng recommendations to increase conversion rates and increase sale success
- Providing detailed mangement reports and analytics
- Review performance and always look to improve and develop the business
Natural high confidence and ability to dealing with and building trusted relationships with senior management and product teams within some fantastic global desirable brands, so a strong communicator both face to face meetings and written.
Strong commerciality, excellent self presentition and an huge eye for detail. This role will see you taking varying client briefs in a high pressure, very changeble and high pace fashion environment.
Simply put... this is a very unique position with a fabulous independent fashion based business that will see you working with a pasisonate and motivated team to build on thier success here in London. That and the rare opportunity to be working in partnership with some of the best luxury brands available!
Account Manager, Fashion, Buyer, Merchandiser, Fashion Account Manager, Brand Account Manager