|Location: West London||Salary: £28000 - £35000 per annum|
|Sector: Retail & Sales||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent - Full Time||Contact: David Boal|
Unique New Opportunity - Fashion Business
Seeking a switched on energetic 'volume' retail operator
How does a career move into a mix of Super Fast Paced Retail, High Volume Organisational, Designer Brands, Events Managing and Excellent Customer Service all wrapped up into a truly hands on and 'lead by example' operational management position sound?
We are looking for an energetic, self-motivated and experienced manager to join an existing very successful business based out of a new stylish brand new showroom space in the West End of London. This is an exciting opportunity for someone to join what will be a close knit team hard working team to support the showroom manager who you will help to lead and motivate to really get the job done and ready for each showcase brand.
What will I be doing?
As one of a dedicted management team, you will take responsibility for a constantly changing retail showcase space selling stock that carries some really exciting high end brands. Due to this rather unique business, you will work with both very high volumes of high quality merchandise in a customer facing retail space which change weekly. You will report to an overall manager and and work closely alongside your team and each relevant brand to ensure that the smooth running of a very busy sales floor and event goes off a total success every time!
A snapshot of your day will involve..
- Planning and managing the showroom operations in line with the requirements of the brand and with the help of brand account manager to ensure a smooth sales event.
- Ensuring each sale is on target and a successful operation
- Coordinating the logistics including managing and assisting with all deliveries, checking off inventory and all aspects of stock management
- Managing the placement and visual merchandising
- On going product replenishment
- Ensuring all products are priced, tagged and on displays looking great
- Managing housekeeping and that your showroom remains in pristine condition at all times
- Managing access to the 2 sales floors as your customers arrive into the showroom
- Overseeing the smooth running of the showroom
- Taking charge of health and safety, risk management and loss prevention
what they need to do and are motivated and able to do their jobs to the best ability. This will involve you training and motivating your team to make sure they follow the expectations of the individual luxury brands you are selling.
Who do you need to be...
- A totally committed and super energetic hands on leader
- Highly experienced Manager or high volume flagship store with volume sales experience (Assistant Store Manager, Store Manager, Floor Manager, Operations Manager, or even Hospitality backgrounds with volume high pace will see your experience transfer well!)
- Strong visual merchandising skills
- Excellent organisational, communication and customer service ability
- Proven experience of successfully leading a team
- Ability to work in a high-pressure and fast-paced environment
- A real outlook of ownership in everything you do
- Quick thinking, creative when it comes to heading of and solving problems before they become one!
- Physically active and able
- A total 'can do' approach of getting things done to a high standard
You must be fully flexible on to work some long days and weekends so bags of energy needed... Plus a 'whatever it takes' approach to achieve excellence as this is no traditional retail position...It's way better!! and that's why you should be talking to us about this unique career move.
What's on offer...
Ok so, you may have got the idea that this is pretty unique opportunity and will see you taking your experience into something really exciting. What's in all this for you? How about the whole of Christmas off on holiday? I see retailers heads turning! In addition, how does a long summer break sound as part of your annual holiday!?
Plus a very competitive salary of £28000-35000 Dependent on Experience
Apply and get in touch to find out more
Assistant Store Manager, Showroom Manager, Floor Manager, Store Manger, Operations Manager, Sales Floor Manager, Stock Manager, Volume Retail, Restaurant Manage