|Location: Manchester||Salary: £43000 - £50000 per annum|
|Sector: IT||Type: Permanent - Full Time|
|Contact: Anders Christiansen||Published: 22 days ago|
We are working with a award-winning technical Agency based in Manchester. They are looking for a Senior PHP developer to join their and manage their team of 8 back end developers and made up of 3 seniors, 4 juniors, and 1 graduate. The team has over 40+ team members at their Manchester office and continue to grow.
- Perform coding to written technical specifications.
- Lead development teams in delivering technical solutions.
- Promote quality standards and processes and work with developers to achieve these through regular code reviews.
- Create and document test plans, implement and manage unit tests and scripts.
- Communicate regularly with project managers to provide understanding of technical requirements, processes and dependencies.
- Create and maintain technical documentation using defined technical documentation templates.
- Actively support and mentor members of the development team.
- Object Oriented Application Design.
- Experience working with PHP frameworks such as Zend, Symphony/Magento.
- Experience of XML-RPC, REST, SOAP and other web services.
- MySQL, including EAV data structures.
- Experience of managing and promoting effective use of version control systems.
- Experience developing, supporting and maintaining complex, scalable web applications.
- Extensive experience of the development lifecycle.
- Ability to define, interpret and develop software to written requirements and technical specification.
- Expert understanding of XHTML and CSS3.