|Location: Grays||Salary: £37851 - £40435 per annum, Benefits: OTE £43-£47k|
|Type: Permanent - Full Time||Contact: Chris Thomson|
£18.19 - £19.44 per hour (dependent on day or night shift)
Overtime - average 5-10 hours per week currently
Use of company vehicle
Average OTE £43,700 - £46,300
Minimum annual earnings £37,851
We are one of the largest bus and truck manufacturers in the world and are currently looking for a fully skilled, experienced and qualified HGV Technician/ Bus Mechanic/ PSV Engineer to join our company in our Thurrock depot. Permanent, full time with employed benefits.
Working in a team of HGV Technicians specifically on buses the successful applicant will be required to undertake all aspects of vehicle service, maintenance and repair.
- General servicing
- vehicle inspections
- MOT preparation / presentation
- Fault finding
- Must hold a City & Guilds or NVQ Level 3 certificate or have proven experience repairing and maintaining Commercial Vehicles.
- Experience working in a similar role.
- HGV Class 1/2 or PSV/PCV Driving Licence holder
- EV or Hybrid competence, including HV trained in relation to High voltage DC electrical systems
Hours of work
Typical hours of work 06:00 - 14:00 (Mon-Fri)
Other shifts run, 14:00 - 22:00 (Mon-Fri) and 22:00 – 06:00 (Mon-Fri)
Overtime available: Mon - Fri & Weekends