|Location: Harrow||Salary: £22000 - £23000 per annum, Benefits: + overtime paid|
|Type: Permanent - Full Time||Contact: David Boal|
This well loved Coffee Store brand is looking for a inspirational Store Manager to take on a small friendly store with a bust take away trade. A real customer service superstar with an eye for driving sales and an in built passion for being all round excellent!#
*Although some coffee store management experience would be great, we are very much looking for the right person to take some real ownership and inject a vibrant fun and fast pace into this store....so Assistant Managers / strong shift lead / supervisor background in hospitality would transfer well into this smaller store*
About the company and brand..
The compant has a focus on its people and the brand is one you will know as having a reputation for having a well loved product stemming from its heritage through to developing to where they are on the high streets today.
This business really know and love the industry they operate within and have a postive caring outlook being real team players. They look to provide their customers with the best quality product and an outstanding customer experience and deliver all that with a real passion for people.
We are looking for a Store Manager to provide strong friendly leadership at every level and you will be responsible for the smooth running of your store by maintaining company procedures and standards as well as hands on approach.
As a Manager with this brand you will:
- Lead and inspire your team from the front
- Motivation of your team to deliver the best service
- Drive the sales through suggestive sales and up-selling plus service excellence
- Achieve and maintain brand standard
- Be experienced in managing and hitting KPI targets
- Have some good volume and fast paced environment experience
- Develop your team and provide all training
- Have full control of labour costs
- Drive sales and maximise profits.
- Maximise all business promotional opportunities
- Be accountable for your business and performance
- Manage and improve all controllable costs
An opportunity to really get noticed and develop your career within this expanding business.
Salary 21/23k (based on hourly rate- so you do get paid for all the hours you put in!) PLUS Bonus potential
You will need to be flexible to cover shifts from early mornings to mid evening and work 5 days out 7 including weekends
Apply now to find out more