|Location: Ruislip||Salary: £28000 - £35000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus & Benefits|
|Sector: Hospitality||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: David Boal||Published: 28 days ago|
Kitchen Management in a Premium & Traditional Food Brand (Fast Casual Food / Takeout / Delivery)
A genuine fabulous privately owned people focused company with all these benefits and reasons to join them….
- Work for a traditional expanding family private business and growing forward thinking brand that truly promotes your work/life balance
- Company listed in 1000 companies to Inspire Britain – Financial Times Guide
- Enjoy a monthly net profit bonus which is achieved - taking your average earnings to £35k +p.a
- Take a basic salary of up to £28,000
- Enjoy an average of 3 days off per week!
- Contributory pension
- Health Plan
- Free meals when working
- 5.6 weeks holiday every year
- Your Birthday off
- Annual family day
- Continued personal development
We are seeking a hands on Kitchen / Restaurant manager for an opportunity will see you joining a company that constantly invest in you and care about retaining and rewarding hard working, passionate and committed people.
** This position would suit someone from a Pub Manager, Kitchen Manager, Supervisor, Chef Manager or Quick Service, Take Out, Hands on food service background with a love for cooking fresh branded menu!**
This is a fantastic long term career move for an established fast paced - high service food operations professional which could be in branded restaurants, QSR, Fast Casual, fresh food traditional restaurant, branded pubs or other quick service environments.
You will be a forward thinking, fast paced, inspirational leader with a huge passion for always delivering a high quality fresh meal and ensuring happy customers and staff
You will provide hands on leadership at every level and you will be responsible for the smooth management of your store by maintaining company procedures and standards.
Your role will see you...
- Leading by example and motivating your team
- Preparing & cooking fresh produce to order in or take away
- Handling deliveries
- Being hands on and involved in all food prep and cooking of fantastic fresh sustainable product
- Take charge of cooking a quality consistent branded menu
- Ensuring food is on hand and available at all times
- Ensure a high standard level of customer service
- Develop and motivate your team
- Drive sales
- Maximise all business opportunities
Will develop and train you into a long term further management career with the business
Salary package is £28000 base dependent on your management experience) plus a great bonus to bump up your average earnings to 35k + all the benefits
Chef Manager, Kitchen Manager, Takeaway Manager, General Manager, Restaurant General Manager, RGM, General Manager, Fast Food, Takeaway, Catering Manager, Coffee Shop Manager, Deli Manager, Catering Manager