|Location: East Ham||Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum|
|Sector: Hospitality||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Chris Thomson||Published: 22 days ago|
Basic c£35,000 OTE up to £49,000
Our client is currently recruiting for an Area Manager for their expanding award-winning business. They are without a doubt the hottest food brand in the UK and are set to continue their rapid expansion through 2019/2020!
With an emphasis on quality, atmosphere and fun above all else, they are looking for a bright and ambitious Area Manager who is looking to take their career to the next level and be part of an exciting national rollout.
As Area Manager, you will be accountable for the running of 5-7 sites in this multi-national operation. You will drive responsibility of recruitment, training and development, running shifts and stock control among your Restaurant Managers.
As Area Manager you will:
- Inspire, lead and develop the Management team
- Always ensure your stores maintain excellent standards of service and quality
- EMpower your teams to be responsible for stock ordering and stock control
- Support in the recruitment, training and development of the team on your 'patch'
- Support the Head Office sneior team as and when required
The Ideal Candidate must be:
- Able to drive fantastic and constent service through the Management team at a fast pace to a demanding and discerning client base
- Passionate about people and able to develop your team along with you
- Full of ideas and initiative and eager to employ a collaborative approach alongside the other Area Managers and wider sneior team in the company
- Hands on and confident to demonstrate the ability to run busy shifts yourself.
- Able to communicate at all levels of seniority within this international business
You will have:
Ideally 2 years of experience managing at multi-site level
A genuine passion for food and tangible evidence of delivering a great experience to your guests through your management teams
Proficient with P&L systems, rota and stock management
Basic salary of c£35,000 plus great bonus scheme (OTE up to £49,000)
Permanent full-time (39 hour) contract, genuine opportunity with stable, secure and growing business