|Location: Bath||Salary: £35000 - £45000 per annum|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Rebekah Thomas|
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Your birthday off
- An extra holiday for every year worked
- On-going training
- A free ticket to our annual conference Mage Titans
- Regular nights out
- Childcare vouchers
- Health scheme (after 1 year)
- Optical care vouchers
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Company Pension
Responsible for working with the Development team to write well designed, efficient code by using best software development practices, supporting the development team and proactively ensuring the success of allocated work.
Main duties of the post
- Collaborate with the Technical Lead to implement business requirements and technical specification documents
- Collaborate with the Programme Lead to deliver business requirements and technical specification documents
- Interpret business requirements and technical specification documents, deliver an appropriate technical solution to agreed quality and timelines
- Perform coding to agreed coding standards
- Provide progress reports on tasks and projects
- Manage to completion the investigation, analysis and documentation of reported defects
- Manage to completion the correction of identified defects
- Create, document, and implement unit tests and scripts
- Create and maintain technical documentation using defined templates
- Ensure Github repositories are maintained for allocated tasks.
- Proactively suggest improvements in customer programmes of work to Programme Lead.
- Ensure maintenance development of programmes of work occurs.
- To be part of an escalation process for technical guidance in the wider development team
- Actively support and mentor less senior members of the development team
- Create business requirement and technical specification documents
- Avoid duplicated effort by monitoring inbound tasks and ensuring abstracted solutions are implemented
- Support the Programme Lead in delivering tasks to agreed quality and timelines
- Perform related duties as assigned