|Location: Scotland||Salary: £55000 - £75000 per annum|
|Type: Permanent - Full Time||Contact: Dan Franklin|
€ 75k plus.Remote working
High proficiency of English language spoken and written.
We are exclusively recruiting for a passionate, engaged, and enthusiastic Web Developer (Front and Backend) to translate the instructions of a Solutions Architect into functional software using Python.
Ideally you will have the aptitude to mentor further down the line.
A Fantastic opportunity to join this already buzzing software company with a vast collection big brand customer with a global reach. Specializing in the machine learning solutions of IoT products such as Sensors and cameras, products and solutions that amaze. Due to its huge demand additional team members are needed now to satisfy growing customer base.
As a key part of the team you will report into the MD, while being supported and monitored by the LSE and PM in the goal of exceeding customers’ expectations.
Must be able to provide a portfolio of related projects.
- Enthusiastic for IoT.
- Git, TCP/IP protocol and RESTful API
- AWS Cloud Platform
- Interface protocols such as RabbitMQ and MQTT
- No-SQL Databases e.g. MongoDB and DynamoDB
- Relational Databases e.g. MySQL and PostgreSQL
- Cloud application software development
- Agile software development methodologies such as DevOps, Scrum or Kanban
- Object Oriented Programming, Test Driven Development and Procedural Programming
All roles will come with progression opportunities and you will be part of an invested team all goal driven and aligned.