|Location: Greater Manchester||Salary: £20k - 35k per year|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Donna Thorpe|
Vehicle Technician (Luxury & Super Car Dealership)
£20,000 - £35,000*
*dependant on experience
Experienced Vehicle Technician/ Mechanics to join the UK’s Leading Luxury & Super Car Garage, specialising in Aston Martin, Bentley, Rolls Royce, Jaguar, Range Rover, Ferrari, Maserati, & Porsche.
The ideal candidate will be fully skilled in all aspects of diagnostics, electronics, servicing, tuning and vehicle repairs and you will be required to carry out scheduled vehicle services and repairs. This will involve diagnosing and resolving both routine and non-routine faults either in the garage.
A great opportunity for a car/ vehicle enthusiast, someone who can confidently take an engine apart and put it back together again.
Monday – Friday: 8.30 a.m. to 6.00 p.m.,plus you will be expected to work every 3rd Saturday between the hours of 9.00 a.m. and 1.00 p.m.
• Maintenance Technician, servicing vehicles and carrying out appropriate fixes
• To carry out all work effectively and within the advised repair times
• To accurately record all details
• Ensure all work is carried out to a high standard
• To maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction at all times
• To maintain and update your individual experience, skills and knowledge through training programmes
• Responsibilities could change or just include SOME of the above Skills & Experience
• Exceptional standards of work quality
• Competent with latest technology in a challenging motor trade environment
• Qualified to NVQ or City & Guilds standard or relevant years’ experience
• Multi-Brand or Independent dealer experience would be desirable
• Full UK driving licence is preferred
If you feel that you have the talent and passion to join a skilled and dedicated team then APPLY NOW!
Priority Recruitment specialise in Automotive recruitment. To apply, send your full up to date CV immediately to be considered for the role.
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK. Similar keywords include: Sales Consultant, Sales Advisor, Sales Assistant, Sales Executive, Account Executive, Sales Manager, Business Development, and Field Sales.