|Location: Ipswich||Salary: £30k - 35k per year|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Anthony Dillon|
We are currently recruiting an exciting opportunity for a Master Technician to join a leading specialist dealership. The role of a Master Technician includes the servicing and repairs on new and used vehicles, ensuring the work is completed within required standard times, economically and efficiently.
The attributes to successfully fulfil this role are:
The core skill required as a Master Technician is the ability to efficiently diagnose standard faults and to continuously improve working methods and standards, you will carry out service, diagnostic and repair work efficiently and competently to complete repair orders to OEM standards, including service check sheets, battery test reports, printouts
Ideal Vehicle Techncian will have the following credentials:
- Prove experienced and commitment to quality of service and high standards of customer care,
- An outstanding attitude and the ability to utilise modern diagnostic techniques and equipment.
- Ideally 5 years+ experience
- Must be fully qualified to level 3 vehicle maintenance repair qualification
- MOT experience would be an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Approved Master Technician within the VAG Group - Will consider other brands.
In return you will be rewarded with a highly competitive salary package and a superb scope for progression with a highly-regarded specialist dealership