|Location: Tonbridge||Salary: £24k per year + OTE £60-£80k|
|Sector: Retail & Sales, Hospitality, Automotive||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Chris Thomson|
Territory Sales Manager
Tonbridge (TN, BN and RH postcodes)
Basic £24,000 OTE £60,000 - £80,000
Car, Fuel card, phone and Ipad
Priority Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Territory Sales Manager (field based) for a long established company in Tonbridge and the surrounding areas.
Our client has been established for nearly 20 years and specialises in the marketing and sale of businesses and as a Territory Sales Manager there will be no cold calling; all leads are set up for you in this Monday – Friday position with the fastest growing specialist business brokers in the UK. The top Sales Manager in the business earned £120,000 in 2017.
The successful candidate will demonstrate a proven track record in a direct sales environment, and will relish the opportunity of moving into a challenging position where sales success breeds the expectation of monetary and lifestyle rewards.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Achieve monthly KPI targets through attending and converting appointments, networking and visiting customers to deliver optimum performance.
- Emphasise service and benefits, quoting prices, and closing the sale.
- Capturing of accurate & complete information in our Customer Relationship Management system (CRM).
- Participating fully in specific company training sessions, meetings, skill building and development workshops.
- Liaise with and report to the Sales Director to determine essential strategic approaches for sales.
- Handling customer complaints and communicating the resolution with the related departments.
- Be compliant with company processes and procedures.
Skills and Specifications
- Able to work autonomously in an entrepreneurial role.
- Have exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent time management & strong organisational skills.
- Competent level computer skills including Ms Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
- Excellent telephone and face to face sales and personality skills.
- Highly energetic and self-starter.
- Good decision-making, problem resolution and creative thinking skills.
- Should be honest, assertive and reliable.
The role is home-based and covers the Tonbridge area (TN and also BN and RH postcodes) and you will establish this as the Territory Sales Manager.
Calling on clients across your territory, your role is to gain new instructions and bring clients to the market (this is a role specifcially for closers so if you are looking for more of a consultative role then this will not be for you).
All leads and appointments are provided for you thus allowing you to focus on converting prospects to agreed sales.
You would be expected to quickly utilise the benefit of your considerable skills and sales experience to write business at a high level and can expect industry leading commission and bonus to reflect this success.
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK