|Location: Rainford||Salary: £15k - 15.6k per year + Bonus & Commission|
|Sector: Retail & Sales||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Tom Back||Published: 20 days ago|
We are currently recruiting for a well-recognised, high street retailer in the UK, and are looking for friendly and engaging individuals to provide fantastic customer service in their head office.
An organisation that rewards success, both financially and career wise are routinely considered the best anywhere in this industry. The company is expanding rapidly and as such, there is plenty of scope for the right people to progress into management and beyond. Whilst full and detailed product and brand training is given, this organisation is looking for a salesperson who can demonstrate a fantastic work ethic, possess a positive attitude and are fully committed to the hard work necessary in order to learn, develop and drive their own and the stores performance.
- Be an engaging people person, building effective customer rapport and offering great advice.
- You can lead by example and motivate yourself and others in your surroundings.
- Building effective relationships which will contribute to the stores success through the deliverance of exceptional customer service.
- Qualifying and understanding the customer’s needs, in order to sell the right products to meet their needs
- Ensuring up to date product knowledge to adhere to customer expectations and queries.
Product or service knowledge will not be necessary as this company offers award-winning training, and a highly rewarding uncapped commission structure. With the ongoing growth of the company, there is great freedom and opportunities to progress your career as far as you want.
- A background in delivering exceptional customer service standards in a sales or service driven environment (both face 2 face and telephone based experience can be considered).
- Possess a positive attitude to working as part of a team and on your own initiative.
- Motivated to achieve targets and goals, possess a 'can-do' attitude, and have an open-mind to learn from the best in the business.
- Understanding that weekends are a key trading time and essential to your working week.
If that sounds like you, then we want to speak with you!
- Thorough training and support
- Paid overtime available
- Minimum 40 hour contract
- Competitive basic rate plus excellent commission
- Great benefits and incentives, such as team building and seasonal events
- Development opportunities into a management career
- Fun, friendly and competitive working environment
Realistic OTE: £25,000c - £28,000+ including basic salary.