|Location: Preston||Salary: £9 - £9.40 per hour, Benefits: Hourly pay will increase for nights, weekends and Bank Holidays accordingly|
|Sector: Healthcare||Type: Contract - Rolling|
|Contact: Hazel Manjrekar||Published: 18 days ago|
Are you looking for Bank Work or Part Time hours?
Here at Priority Complex Care we are always looking to grow and open new doors for support workers. We have some fantastic new opportunities coming up and would you love you to be part of it.
You must have a minimum of 6 months paid experience in care work (within the UK) to qualify to work with the companies we support.
If you have experience in the following fields then come and join us and be part of something that will make a difference and give you an amazing sense of accomplishment knowing that you are changing lives.
- Complex needs
- Profound learning disability.
- ABI (acquired brain injury)
- Cerebral palsy
- Ad-hoc shifts
- Temp to Perm placements
- Perm placements
- Minimum circa £9.30 per hour, paid on a weekly basis though an umbrella company.
- The shifts can range from 6 hours right the way up to 24 hours with a sleep.
- We can offer block bookings that run from 3 to 6 months.
- Flexible hours available.