|Location: Goole||Salary: £11 - £16 per hour, Benefits: WEEKLY PAY|
|Sector: Complex Care||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract - Rolling||Contact: Michael Elwell|
Calling all support workers… are you looking for a new challenge that will help change someone’s life like you couldn’t imagine? Well C4-Care has the care package for you.
We are looking for a male support worker to support a 44-year-old man who suffers the effects of an acquired brain injury. The Client is profoundly physically impaired and suffers from communication problems. The Client is highly intelligent and takes an active interest in all matters relating to his care and support.
The shift paten is 08:00 till 22:30, 7 days a week. You will be working with a well-established team and will be worked in to the rota to become a valid member of staff
The hours are though agency but the client has told me that there is a need for a member of staff to have at least 29 hours (2 shifts a week). You will be required to help when there are sickness and holidays with in the team.
The Support Worker role involves:
- Implementing therapy exercises and guidelines
- Providing the Client with support enabling him to access a range of social, recreational and sporting activities.
- Assisting the Client manage episodes of challenging behaviour.
- Providing the Client with personal care.
- Sensitivity and discretion necessary to working within a Client’s own home
- Ability to absorb complex information and training provided by the case manager and therapists and to demonstrate accurate implementation of instruction and guidelines.
- Effective team working skills
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Behaving at all times within the good practice guidelines and standards of consent outlined in ‘The Code of Conduct for Healthcare Support Workers and Adult Social Care Workers in England’.
- To maintain accurate records at all times
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Paid every Friday
- Up to 28 days holiday a year
- Increased pay on bank holiday’s
- Dedicated consultant with more than 17 years’ experience in the care sector.