|Location: Preston||Salary: £11 - £15 per hour, Benefits: HOLIDAYS AND WEEKLY PAY|
|Sector: Complex Care||Specialism:|
|Type: Temporary||Contact: Michael Elwell|
Priority Recruitment Complex Care are recruiting for several exciting acre packages that we have within the Lancashire area.
We have different types of support jobs from regular hours to AD-Hoc work, the number of opportunity’s are countless and I have more hours than I can fill at the moment, so don’t hesitate and come and join the most exciting care agency out there.
The work we have are in the following areas:
- Preston – learning disabilities/ autism/ ABI clients
- Carnforth – Autism
- Leyland – Autism
If you have experience in the following fields then come and join us and be part of something that will make a difference and give you an amazing sense of accomplishment, knowing that you are changing lives.
- Complex needs profound learning disability
- Acquired brain injury
- Cerebral palsy
The rates of pay can range from £11 to £15.00 an hour depending on the client and the day, the shift patents are veered from sort 4-hour shifts right up to 24-hour sleep shifts.
I have several block bookings that I need to fill, the block bookings will be regular hours for around 3 months and they are reviewed for extension.
What we need from you
- Epilepsy trained (very desirable)
- Peg feed trained (very desirable)
- Oral suctioning (very desirable)
- Must have worked in care for at least 6 months in the last 12 months
- Must be reliable
- Motivated to care and support others
- Driver not essential but more desirable
- Willing to work a mix of days and night or days only
- Online DBS very desirable
What Priority Recruitment complex care can offer you.
- Weekly pay
- Refer a friend amazon vouchers for each friend
- Designated consultant with 17 years’ health care experience.
Please apply online and some will get back in touch with you as soon as possible.