|Location: Rhyl||Salary: £10 per hour, Benefits: Higher rates for evenings & weekends|
|Type: Temporary||Contact: Rhiannon Hayden|
* Drivers are DESIREABLE to assist with taking the client to appointments and into the community as part of her recovery and daily schedule.
* Experience with Brain Injury and/or Challenging Behaviour is DESIREABLE.
LOTS OF HOURS AVAILABLE:
- 24 hour shifts (including a sleep) starting at 8:45am
- Day shifts (8:45am - 5pm)
- Night shifts (5pm - 08:45am)
Pay - £10 per hour (minimum)
* Higher rates for evenings & weekends and Christmas & New Year bank holidays coming up too!
We are looking for hardworking, flexible people to start ASAP.