|Location:||Salary: £11 per hour|
|Type: Contract - Rolling||Contact: Carl Corry|
£11.00 Full Time, Part Time also available
Priority Recruitment are working with a client who has an Acquired brain injury (ABI) and require a support worker to assist in a supported living setting.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Implementing therapy exercises and guidelines
- Providing the Client with support enabling him to access a range of social, recreational and sporting activities.
- Assisting the Client manage episodes of challenging behaviour.
- Providing the Client with personal care.
- A passion for support work.
- Supported living
- Day centres
- Complex needs
- ABI (acquired brain injury)
- Mental Health
If you feel that you have the passion, Enthusiasm and desire to make a difference to someone’s quality of life, Then please get in touch today.