|Location: Tonbridge||Salary: £28000 per annum, Benefits: £6-10K On Target Earnings|
|Sector: Retail & Sales||Type: Permanent - Full Time|
|Contact: Keegan Taylor||Published: 28 days ago|
£28K Per Annum
+ £6-10K On Target Earnings
We are currently recruiting for a Store Manager for a growing national telecommunications business. This retailer has an expanding national presence, and this represents an excellent opportunity to join their Store Management team and be involved in the brand's expansion, providing excellent opportunities to progress your career.
The ideal candidate for this role will be an existing Assistant Manager or Store Manager able to demonstrate extensive people management skills, with an established track record of developing and nurturing talent to create a successful & positive team able to deliver sales & service targets.
- Competitive basic & bonus structure
- Opportunities for progression & development
- Good holiday allowance, pension etc
- 5 days over 7 working pattern
- Learning and development throughout your career
- Leading your team to deliver on KPI s and set targets
- Making commercial decisions and working to the highest level of visual standards
- Maximising opportunities to drive sales, profitability and analysing figures to have an impact
- Managing the sales floor daily to include one on ones with Sales Consultants, implementing company strategy and exceeding company expectations
- Liaising with Head Office operations to include stock movement, marketing and deliveries
- Managing people to include performance, training, coaching, development and succession planning
- Being a true brand ambassador and inspiring your team to embrace the brand's concept
- Building relationships with key head office functions and leading your team
- Utilising business acumen and retail knowledge to move the store forward and build a customer base
- A background in delivering exceptional customer service standards in a sales or service driven environment
- Will be 'numbers' driven, confident in your abilities and demonstrate the ability to influence people
- Understand the difference between coaching & training and able to deliver both
- Motivated to achieve targets and goals, possess a 'can-do' attitude, and have an open-mind to learn from the best in the business
- Experience in working towards sales targets or deadlines
- Knowledge of inhouse & remote/custom stock management
- Understanding that weekends are key trading time and essential to your working week
- A sense of humour, undented by the rigours of years of retail experience.
- It is expected that the successful candidate will drive, to allow progression to bigger stores etc as the business continues to grow.